- Pick 1 bird you drew from imagination in Module 3.
- Add the bone and muscle structure on top of the mannequin.
- Pose one of your reptile mannequins in the exact same pose as your bird.
- Then apply the bone and muscle structure on that reptile as well.
- Now repeat the assignment in reverse, first studying your reptile then posing your bird mannequin in the pose of the reptile.
I really struggled with this one. I couldn't find any good references for lizard anatomy (crocodile specifically). I ended up trying to use human attachment points. I think I need some more joint/anatomy knowledge before I can comfortably tackle this. I might double back to this after the rest of the course. Thanks for the interesting assignment.