- Pick 1 bird you drew from imagination in Module 3.
- Add the bone and muscle structure on top of the mannequin.
- Pose one of your reptile mannequins in the exact same pose as your bird.
- Then apply the bone and muscle structure on that reptile as well.
- Now repeat the assignment in reverse, first studying your reptile then posing your bird mannequin in the pose of the reptile.
Hi i took a long break in the middle of this because of life and I lost some motivation while doing this as it was hard but I came back and pushed through even though I know it is not exactly right but I tried my best and I’m a beginner with a lot to learn :)
This was very interesting. Antonio, I commend you on your well thought out assignments! Each one does build on all the previous ones. With each assignment I have felt myself learn something and improve. On this one, aside from the obvious anatomy study, I would say “I learned a little more about what it might feel like to be a lizard-bird.” Put that quote in the advertisements without any context, haha.
I really struggled with this one. I couldn't find any good references for lizard anatomy (crocodile specifically). I ended up trying to use human attachment points. I think I need some more joint/anatomy knowledge before I can comfortably tackle this. I might double back to this after the rest of the course. Thanks for the interesting assignment.
Give a gift
Give a gift card for art students to use on anything in the Proko store.
Or gift this course: