Plane Head Pro Bundle: Model + Booklet + Cheat Sheets
Do you find yourself confused while painting a portrait about how to render the human head? Want to be able to test out and study how light falls on the form of the face?
This 3D model is a simplified breakdown of the most important things to keep in mind. If you've been studying the bones and muscles but can't seem to use that knowledge when working from life or from imagination, then this model will be very helpful.
Includes a PDF booklet with diagrams showing the simple, easy-to-memorize secrets to confidently constructing the head.
- 1 .obj file of the Plane Head
- 1 .ztl (Zbrush) of the Plane Head.
- 3 sample Blender scenes with the Plane Head.
- PDF booklet with additional information, diagrams, helpful tips and resources for understanding and drawing the Plane Head.
- 4 Lighting Cheat Sheets to help you understand how light effects the Plane Head.
This 3D model is a simplified breakdown of the most important things to keep in mind when studying how light falls on the form of the face.