I didn't see the downloads until just a few minutes ago. I followed the visual style and did some measuring. Although, to be honest I struggle with the measuring. By struggling I mean I seem to take an inordinate amount of time to measure and when I think I have it, I measure again and come to realize that nope, my proportions are incorrect. I'll try it again with the newly downloaded portraits provided. In the meantime, here is what I managed by doing the first 3 videos of the visual style. I know it is still not accurate, but would like to hear some feedback as to what I need to improve. Yes I know I added features (like the mouth and the eyes) when that's not part of the first 3 videos.