Full-time employment. Must be a citizen of the US and live in San Diego, CA.
$15-18 / hour
40 hours per week
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to join our team at Proko! You’ll report directly to the CEO, Stan Prokopenko, and contribute by performing a wide range of clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success. Our ideal assistant is smart, friendly, organized, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and has a passion for the arts! Personal means of transportation and a valid driver's license is a requirement. Experience in being a personal assistant in an office setting is preferred.
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records
- Performing minor accounting duties
- Pick-up and distribute mail
- Setting up camera equipment
- Keeping office and studio organized
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, and sending reminders
- Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Problem-solving and decision making
- Proactivity and self-direction
- Interpersonal skills
- Comprehensive experience with Quickbooks and GSuite Applications
- PTO / Sick Time
- Maternity / Paternity Leave
How to Apply
Due to the large number of messages we get, we can't give a personal reply to every applicant, but we will take down this job post once applications are closed. We usually have applications open for a few weeks.
What happens next?
If you are selected for an interview, we will reach out to you to conduct an interview. If hired, we will train you in the ways of Proko so be prepared to learn! Thank you for your interest.
Proko LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Proko LLC are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.