Telecommute · San Diego, California, United States
Looking for a web developer to help us build a social online school website. It will include community forums, profiles, badges/rewards, quizes, and a bunch of other features.
I like to work with people that are reliable, hard working, creative, organized and meet deadlines.
You must be fluent in the common web languages and keep your code clean and organized.
– cPanel / phpMyAdmin
– Flexible schedule as long as work gets done
– Work from home
– Work at a fast growing startup
In your application please answer these questions as well:
1) What web languages are you comfortable with? How many years experience for each?
2) From the list of responsibilities and skills, which will you need to learn or improve?
3) Describe similar projects you’ve completed. Provide links.
If interested please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org