Submit for Critiques
I will do a critique video for each topic covered in the figure drawing series. Premium members have a better chance of being chosen for the critique videos, but not guaranteed. Generally, you have about a week or so after I publish a lesson to submit your artwork on that topic. Please follow these guidelines:
- Post your drawings on your Facebook page, tumblr, blog, forum.. wherever you like to post your artwork.
– In your post make sure to mention the video lesson and include a link to it.
– Put some effort in the quality of photographing artwork – scanning works great or photographing outside
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know where you posted your drawings
- Due to copyright issues, you must use poses from the photo sets on proko.com/poses. I can’t show other photographers’ photos in my videos.
- In your email, specify:
– Filename of the image you used as reference photo.
– Your artist name
– URL to your website if you want me to link to you
Thank you for your effort! Not all artwork will be critiqued due to volume of submissions. I apologize 🙁